Friday, March 16, 2012

Start now for a cheap Christmas

We are on a pretty strict budget around here as we try to pay down credit card debt that we piled on when I became laid off over 2 years ago. (I'm now back to work...and loving my job) Christmas is our biggest spending spree.....with 3 kiddo's who love good 'Ole St. Nick, we cant disappoint. My husband and I both joined Swagbucks around 2 years ago. It is a crazy easy way to earn free amazon giftcards or other great prizes! We collect our points until we have saved enough up to cash in for a $5.00 amazon e-card. We save all of our e-cards until November when we start our Christmas shopping online! Combined, within the course of a year, we usually have between $150-$200 in Amazon bucks. Pretty awesome- right? Sure puts a great big dent in our Christmas shopping!! And to think it's so flipping easy too!! Wanna give it a shot?? Click on the link below to get started!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment